- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 lb. Hamburger or Bulk Mild New York Style Italian Sausage
- 1 lb. Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 small Jar Pimentos (chopped fine)
- 2 small Cans Chopped Olives
- 1/2 small Onion (chopped fine)
- 2 small Cans Tomato Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 24 Small French Rolls
- Preheat skillet to medium-high, add olive oil, chopped onion, salt and pepper to taste and saute 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add hamburger or sausage and cook to a light brown.
- Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon to a large mixing bowl and let cool (drain well).
- Then, mix in cheese, pimentos, olives and tomato sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Hallow out French rolls, fill with mixture and put top back on.
- Wrap in foil to bake 20 to 30 minutes in oven at 350o.
- Serve with salad.
Note: After foil wrapped you may place in a zip lock freezer bag to eat anytime.