- 1 lb. New York Style Mild Italian Sausage
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper (cut into wedges)
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper (cut into wedges)
- 2 Fresh Tomatoes (cut into wedges)
- 1/2 lb. Fresh Whole Medium Mushrooms
- 1 Large Onion (cut into wedges)
- 1/4 cup of Your Favorite Italian Dressing
- Preheat barbeque or broiler. Cut each sausage into 3 pieces.
- Thread on 10 inch skewers, alternating with bell peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms and onion.
- Place dressing in a bowl for basting.
- Barbecue or broil the kabobs on medium heat for 20 minutes, basting and turning occasionally.
- Serve over rice or polenta.
- Makes 4 servings.